Friday, September 19, 2008

Tasks after Promos

I went to cut my hair yesterday. The hairdresser super steady, she said,
"I help you design your hair okay?"

Then later, she continued,
"I help you design your fringe alright?"

Therefore, I have again, a new hairstyle! xD

Anyway, below are the assignments that I must complete over the weekend. =/

Project Work and final youth dance training tomorrow; Crawford Chapter Friendship Gathering on Sunday.

# H2 CHEMSITRY
1) Complete H2 Chemistry Promotional Examination Essay corrections
2) Bring along all question papers on Essay and MCQ for lessons next week.
3) Complete own summary and a mindmap per topic for Arenes (Benzene) and Halogenoalkanes
4) Complete tutorial questions on Arenes (Benzene) and Halogenoalkanes
5) Bring Titration Experiment Worksheets (Term 3) - Prepare us for 'A' Level SPA Skill D in October


# GENERAL PAPER
1) Select 2 articles either from Newsweek or Time that must answer any 2 essay questions from the GP Promotional Examination, and write 2 paragraphs in the PEER format - Point; Explanation; Examples; Reiteration.



ROARR!!
BYE FOR NOW. (:

No comments: