IT'S CRAWFORD CHAPTER FRIENDSHIP GATHERING @ HQ-ICA, 1PM TODAY!
We were nervous, anxious and excited.
We were all screaming!
We rock the entire stage at ICA!
Months of training for just 5 minutes on stage. Thinking back, upon taking up the role as choreographer for youth dance, we have been through thick and thin, from reprimanding the members to encouraging all of them, I have, honestly, learnt a lot. Not dance steps, but life experiences.
I too believe that all of my youth dancers have grown. Hereby, I sincerely thank all of them for their effort in juggling family, studies and Gakkai activities. I have made a sort of card for each of them. The card consists of their Certificate of Appreciation, pictures, and my notes for each of them. It took me many number of days and nights to come up with it, but seeing my dancers' happy faces, it's worth the time. (=

I would also like to thank Priscilla for her support as she was rushing down from her tuition even though she was late. Thank you girl! (:

Yeap, that's my EVER FIRST spike hair! No kidding, cos previously I kept my long hair but now, it's different! ;D Some of my dancers said that it looks like Astro Boy. LOLS! Well, if anyone would have saw Xian Feng's hair, I think most of you guys would say that it looks like the character in Dragon Ball Z! Haha.
Okay, I shall post some of our CFG and group pictures next time.
But one thing for sure,
No comments:
Post a Comment