Woo! We did Project Work at Shi Hui's place in the morning till 4.30pm. Really thank Shi Hui for serving us lunch, biscuits, chocolates, sweets, and drinks. We used 3 laptops for 5 persons - like some Economists. Haha!
Furthermore, 183 Zheng Ying and Shi Hui were quite funny. When Shi Hui wanted to cook us maggie mee for lunch, 183 also wanted to help (he says he's good at cooking maggie mee lols). At the end, Shi Hui said 183 created a mess in her kitchen! Wuahaha!
In the process of editing our Written Report draft, we started talking about school and stuff. Hehe. Soon, it was about to rain, and everyone got rather sleepy by then. 183 super 'ke qi', he actually went to sleep on a sofa-bed! There were still some funny things that occurred but I don't want to elaborate on them. Lazy. =X
After project, I rushed down to Geylang Kaikan. I took the wrong bus but still managed to arrive at the destination. Hees. I tried out the shiny gloves for youth dance. Really thank the Women Division for deliberately staying back to cut, sew and iron the gloves! (=
4 months of training and tomorrow will be the day!
Time passes by without us knowing it. Therefore, we must treasure every moment we have! [=
All right, got to go.
JUST SCREAM FOR TOMORROW! xDD
No comments:
Post a Comment