Alright, first of all, my class got into the 12X100m, 4X100m, and 4X400m relay Girls FINALS! :D
Last Friday after my Chemistry Practical, I met up with Yan Fen, Wingx, Jing Yuan, and Celeste. We had lunch and desserts.
All seemed shy eh? (:
Well, maybe not for me ... (:
... but with the exception of her. HAHA. (:
Okie, so what's happening this week?
A friend in CO and I are wanted for the East Zone JCs CO Concert. We will be playing the guzheng. Actually, this was rather last minute. We could be practising our pipa and liuqin during sectionals, but they needed guzheng players all of a sudden. Hence, our VP approached us. And tada ~ we are involved in the concert on 19 April at VJC!
JC pace is fast. We have to be consistent in our studies each day, at the same time, coping with external commitment like CCA. Therefore, I will not update my posts unless neccessary, or when I am able to find time for it, amidst my busy schedule.
Nonetheless, you guys can check out my events under the
'COLOURFUL SCHEDULE' column, for I will update it. (=
For the subsequent weeks to come, I will be in a 'REAL BUSY' mode. On some days, I will have some clashes with my events and stuff.
I will see to it, no worries. (:
courage to remain true to one's convictions,
courage not to be defeated by one's weaknesses and negativity,
courage to take swift action to help those who are suffering."
Ikeda Sensei
Please take good care, everyone! (=





No comments:
Post a Comment