Oh well, I just came back from my CO camp. 2D1N.
The games organised by EXCO were pretty fun and exciting. (:
I would also like to thank all of the seniors, especially the EXCO, for putting in efforts, despite their tight schedule, in organising this camp. Thanks, also, for the big stress-ball souvenir, and all the food prepared during the camp.
Thank you very much. ((:
By the way, I would also like to thank Wee and Celeste for the birthday presents, letters, and cards, though the 'delivery' was about 2 months late. But it's okay, I still love the gifts. HEES. [=
Anyway, last week, the girls from my class, 08S29, ran for the 12X100m, 4X100m, and 4X400m Girls relay during our PE lessons on Wednesday and Thursday.
I was the second runner for the 12X100m relay. Just when I started running, my shoes came loose. Despite that, I continued running - barefooted. Haha, that's the spirit right? I know. :D
Nevertheless, my class emerged 1st for 12X100m and 4X400m relay, and came in 2nd for the 4X100m relay. We will be competing with the other classes in the semi-finals next week.
Be it win or lose, just do our very best.
What's important ultimately is, the real spirit of a sportsman, and be the true winner/victor of ourselves. That is the key factor. (=
No comments:
Post a Comment