Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TPJC Daimokukai

There was a J1 Econs subject test in the late afternoon today. After school, the library was PACKED with all the J1s, studying for the test. When it was time to go to our respective venue for the test, the WHOLE BUNCH of us left the library.

However, the funny thing was that my class actually ran from the Auditorium to other Lecture Theatres, and then back to the Auditorium, for we thought we went to the wrong venue!
YES, THE WHOLE CLASS RAN, ALONG CORRIDORS, GENERAL OFFICE....

Haha, sort of funny and united?
This is how unique my class is. (=


After waiting for Joel and Ming Yuan for House cheerleading and lessons respectively today, we met up at 7pm in the college canteen extension. Then we made our way to Blk 201 for dinner, then proceed to Eunice's place for daimokukai.

I didn't know that Xiaotong is also a SSA member in TPJC-Choir, until this afternoon.

We chanted for about 1 hour, for the great success of Xiaotong's operation tomorrow.

JIAYOU, XIAOTONG! :D

I realised that for those ASD members whom I knew, most of them are ex-TPJCians. Just like tonight, Kai Li (I think that's his name), a 19-year-old guy who is currently serving the Army, used to be in TPJC-Volleyball. Haha.

Anyway, I like it when I attend Gakkai activities straight from college, wearing the college attire, especially with all the ASD members from the same college. Kinda unique and bonded. (:

Alright, more pictures on the day we did our CIP:

This looks cool! :D

Yi Jie is doing work! XD

Yo, Jackie! Go, go, go! (:

Our Class Joker. LOLS!

He's tired. zZZ...

Esther, Jaslyn, Li Ting (:

Juliet (:

Yu Tong (:

Mdm Yao's daughter (:

Still her (:


Hahaha, okie, take care! (=

No comments: