Monday, August 06, 2007

UNIQUE! XD

Last night, my mum bought something for me from Umeya. The sweets are presented in a very unusual yet creative way! Also, the plastic bag is like "WOWW!" XD


THANK YOU MUM! ((:

My mum also bought for my brother the popular Japanese anime, "Bleach", a collection of the swords and stuff. Cool huh ;D


Next, below is a secondary four student from Victoria School, who has won the 1ST prize in which I have no idea what it is about. It was exhibited on the wall at ViVo City. I thought of sharing with you guys (: By the way, I think he is the head of VS's media club or something, if I'm not wrong. I recognise his name and unique signature from my brother's VS's year book. My brother told me that he is a good photographer in Victoria School.


And below is a painting by an artist, John, who only depends on his eyesight in life. My mum requested him to do an oil-paint of Dendrobium Kaneko Ikeda, and she bought it afterwards with the frame border beautifully coloured.
Thank you John! (: So here it is!


Dendrobium Kaneko Ikeda

Alright. I have got to go now!
BYE AND UNTIL THEN! XD

No comments: