18th August 2007
CRAWFORD CHAPTER DISTRICT 3 FAMILY DAY
CRAWFORD CHAPTER DISTRICT 3 FAMILY DAY
Overall, it was a great success! I really enjoyed myself, especially when we got too crazy over taking photos! Let the photos do the talking then..
The skit casts (=
My head scarf.
The FISH BONES.
Our MCs for the day - Geraldine, Esmund
Daisaku Ikeda Sensei's kosen-rufu journey
Apart from Japan, he's the TOP golf seller in Asia
Our camera man for the day - Albert
RANDOM.
MY chocolate. LOVES.
And guess what? It was Chee Ting's birthday! Xiu Lian is on the 19th! ((:
And above all, the most fun part was that after Jing Yuan (I hugged jiing 'cos I was quite nervous before the skit) and I met Shenny (I gave shenn a hug 'cos I miss her dearly), we start to take crazy photos. Take a look! (X
Yellow combination.
Black combination.
I LOVE THE PHOTOS TAKEN BELOW THE MOST! XD
BLUE YELLOW RED [SOKA colour]
Chocolate Ambassador 2007 goes to..
inNOcent !!!
inNOcent !!!
So that's about it. NITES. (X



























No comments:
Post a Comment