We celebrated Commendation Day 2007 this morning. We had the uniform groups marching in in unison. WOW! They are smart and neat! XD
Then the sec4Es kind of had our own FUN at the 2nd and 3rd levels. We sang various national day theme songs really LOUD, and we just swayed and waved our hands. HAHA SO FUN! Not to forget, Mr Alvin joined in the singing section as well! He has really a good vocal huh.
While the sec4Es had our fun upstairs, the sec4As, 4Ts, and 5As, had theirs downstairs. They created some LOYANG WAVES but was spoilt by the lower secondary students. LOLS!
After that, the upper secondary students went up to the hall for the actual performance. I sat in between of Calista and Meiqi. Both of them sang a song, "I'll remember you" by No Secrets, to me, and that made me cry. I did not cry but tears just dripped. That song is really very touching. =/
Alright, then, performers just rock on the stage:
1) Presentation of slides on Loyang various achievements over the years from 2005. (:
I realise that other than our ARENA girls, Campus Superstar II - Shawn Tok Xuan Zheng, we have, also, a sec 1 Channel SURIA child actor! His elder brother is also a Lysian last year and an actor from Channel 5 too! WOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
2) Lysians and ex-lysians went up on stage to receive awards. ((:
3) Our Campus Superstar II, Shawn, sang "会有那么一天" ((:
Meiqi asked me how to sing this song at first, then I actually sang to her! LOLS! I did not went out of tune and I'm pleased about it. HAHA!
4) Drama; Guzheng; Choir; Guitar; Angklung; Dance & FINALE! ((X
The performers up there shaking their moves are really cute, especially the guitar guys. They danced in their formal outift with tie. HEES.
After today's SPEECH DAY and COMMENDATION DAY, I can step down from my post as a Guzheng Chairman completely, with a peaceful mind. I'm certain my juniors will grow. ((:
My current mission: GCE 'O Levels Examinations 2007
STUDY HARD! PERSEVERE - WITH DAIMOKU AND EFFORTS! 加油!
No comments:
Post a Comment