Friday, June 30, 2006

Problems with projects

I'm tired. I don't want to do things in your own way that I don't like! Probably, I have had enough of all these stuff. I don't like this. I feel that you 2 have changed since the beginning of the year! I don't want to worsen the situation, but I feel like giving up... I don't want to hurt anyone...I don't want to have misunderstanding between us...

Thanks to Val, Fen, Wingx, Celeste etc. ... I feel much more better after talking to you guys! You had clear some of my doubts. Also to my family members, I really love you guys. You are always there for me when I'm feeling down. Thanks alot.

For 1 thing, I don't know whether or not to stilll remain in this group. If I changed to other group, I will feel much more carefree and grown up. However, I will miss the days we have together.

How? What should I do? Should I persevere or give up?
I have told myself NEVER TO GIVE UP, but at this time, on this day, at this moment, I REALLY don't know what to do, I'm in a dilemma.

[[However, no matter what happens, REMEMBER that we are always the best of friends.=)]]
*P.S. Felly! Yueming! I had updated my blog!!! Glad? Satisfied? XD

No comments: