Monday, July 03, 2006

FLINT & Projects etc

I went for the first FLINT course session on Saturday 1/7/06. It's very fun and we were tasked with 2 presentations next week! I have learnt many things! I will do my very best for this course!!!

Currently, I am busy with 2 projects in school that have to be presented this week!
Oh my... We have to get on task! Prepare for more tasks coming up!!! XD

One more thing, I am feeling quite sad and shocked that Brazil and England lost!
No one had expected that to happen! No one had...

The game is played so unfair that day!Now then I know that they are really so detestable!!! So cruel!
So despicable!
I think Germany and France will make it to the FINAL.
France has good tactics and no one till now is able to see through it.

No comments: