Saturday, June 24, 2006

2006 FIFA World Cup Fever

People have been asking why I never update my blog...
Below is my latest post. X) Happy, people?

Recently, people around the world are crazy about the world cup. At night, I would be able to hear "GOALLL!!!" at the coffee shop...
In fact, I'm not that enthusiatic in football, however, I have been influence by my friends.
"Cristiano Ronaldo (17 Portugal)", "David Beckham(7 England)" and "Owen" are 3 popular names coming out from their mouths... So I went to search for their news online. Well,they really look great! XD




Honestly, I only want to watch the Finals, but I do not have the channel required!!!
I wonder which team will win the World Cup this year... 4 years ago, it was BRAZIL, who's next this year? Hmm...
No offence, but I do have high hopes on England, Germany and Brazil.

From my own perspective, I believe that each team has got its own strengths as well as weaknesses. The most important is to have good sportsmanship! Winning or losing is not a point, it's the process that they have along the way which hold a very important factor! Agree?
"Success is a journey, not a destination."

No comments: