Sunday, May 19, 2013

Have Faith and Hope


Recently, I kind of think that I'm not being myself. Just when I thought my self-esteem and life condition hit rock bottom, Mum's encouragement and guidance never fails to enlighten me. Despite the cough and fatigue, our Skype session lasted for an hour last night. Really love those sharing with my family as I feel a renewed determination after every Skype session with them. Really worth the-more-than-an-hour-of-time talking to my family every night.

About ten months I have been here, seen much, been through much; gotten a taste of what the real world and its people are. Sometimes I ponder to myself, "Why have the people become like this?"; as much as I would like to "(How I wish I could) change the world"... well, this has got to do with survival in the real world. Often, we blame the society, yet how many of us actually realize that the society is us?

...

I miss my family, friends and comrades miles away ...

No comments: