Sunday, January 13, 2013
I'M BACK :)
YAY ~ I AM BACK; A PLACE WHERE I BELONG!! ^^
I was traveling alone but I brought back heavy items that cause my muscles to ache the following day. Seeing the words, "SINGAPOREANS, WELCOME HOME" really touches me. As I stepped out of the Arrival hall yesterday, I was rather not used to seeing so many people of different races; but soon I felt warmth at the sight of it. :)
I miss teasing my brother and laughing with my family members. I woke up this morning and the first sentence I exclaimed was, "What a comfortable bed!" Then I went to the newly renovated 85-market for Sunday lunch with my family, one of those favourite moments I enjoy having with my family. We had fried carrot cake and coffee from the usual stall - another local food I miss. No wonder SG is a food paradise with local delicacies that we will not find them dull despite eating for umpteen times.
Another thing I miss is the equatorial climate! Although thunderstorms are frequent in the late afternoon and early evening (haha geography knowledge), it only last for a short time. You would not like rainy days (coupled with dry wind) that can last for weeks in winter.
The next time I will be flying back for the second semester will be in mid-February, and then come back again for a good three months Summer holiday!
Alright, I gotta complete my Chinese and History reports that are due tomorrow and the day after; ciaos for now. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment