Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love Catching-up Session(s)


Met up with Hui Jen on Friday night after work. That was the first meet-up with just the two of us since the day she left the company. Hahaha we still love to bicker with each other and we actually enjoy doing it AND we will continue to do just that. LOL.

The interesting thing was that I left the office late and hence was late for the meet-up. While on my way to meet HJ, we discussed over WhatsApp as to where to meet and what to eat for dinner since we were really hungry. Right after I alighted, I rushed to the meeting point without even realizing that I actually walked passed HJ. She couldn't recognize me as well due to my new hairdo. So how did we finally meet? HJ called me, only to realize that she was walking next to me.

Thereby after, we continued strolling in search of a place for dinner. Somehow, we two blur ladies got lost in the building - but we still managed to find a simple place for a simple dinner. We then talked about our past experiences and current happenings over a coffee-and-milo session at a nearby cafeteria. We sat there for quite some time until the cafeteria personnel chased us out as it was time for them to leave work. Guess what, we did not even take a picture together and we both headed home (!) -.-

Side-track & joke of the day: Was out with family just now. I was walking next to my brother. Suddenly, a wedding planner approached my brother. Thinking we are couple, he actually handed him a wedding brochure to Taiwan! That was not enough, mum was just walking right behind us and witnessed the entire process. I think the wedding planner was embarrassed by his mistake when he realized we are siblings. My parents and us just laughed out loud. Oh well, this is how close my brother and I are! ^^

No comments: