Saturday, April 23, 2011

DOUBLE HAPPINESS!


They might have faced many obstacles on the road,
Still, they pressed on.
They might have lost sight of their future,
Still, they held on.
They might have fallen umpteen times,
Still, they get up each time they fall.
They might have shed tears,
Still, they believe in themselves.
They might have received criticisms
during the journey,

Still, they learnt from mistakes
and keep improving.


That day, all their efforts paid off;
They stood on the stage as Champions;
Standing before everyone's eyes -- are Diamonds.
Courageous & Undaunting.


TPJC Guzheng Ensemble
- GOLD WITH HONOURS -

That night, I just couldn't hide my happiness upon receiving the news. Hence I posted up onto FB. Soon then, I received yet another comment by my successor, President of LYSS Guzheng Ensemble (2007). And that comment really makes me jump with joy.


LYSS Guzheng Ensemble
- GOLD -

These achievements are first time in our history! I can't describe that kind of feeling when you know that your juniors have done you and the team proud. Probably a word that I could think of would be:
Heart-warming
.

No comments: