The Kim brothers stayed at Swissotel during their trip in Singapore.
Thanks to SYC, I have the following pictures:
Thanks to SYC, I have the following pictures:
Day View

Singapore is beautiful, isn't it?
Ballroom at Resorts World Sentosa? G-R-A-N-D.
It's so nice that probably couples would wanna have their (future) wedding ceremony/dinner being held there!
The Kim brothers are totally sweet ~ It's heart-warming to see how close and caring this pair of fraternal twin brothers are. I don't know, I felt really warmth when I see them in person, standing on the same land and breathing the same air as us. I was in total awe when JunSu was here in S'pore (as the thought of any TVXQ members coming here had never cross my mind before).
At the showcase, besides performing other songs, Zuno (JunHo's stage name) sang 放开我 (팡카이워) in Korean version, which isn't in his 1st Single - Beginning.
The crazy thing was that it's my first time seeing one of my so-called true idols/singers/actors in person, whose charisma on stage and passion in singing I admire and respect. Speechless.
& the fact that I actually prayed for the great success and absolute victory for the showcase, as well as it must be one of value.
It's not like "Hurray! I'm gonna meet him/Kim brothers!", but rather, more of in a calm state of mind, "Alright, since I'm going for this showcase, I'm gonna create value out of it." As such, I have to admit that from beginning until the end, I didn't really went googoo-gaagaa over the brothers. One of the main reasons that I went for the showcase was to listen to great music (To Cassies out there, I know you guys understand what I mean). To be able to see and hear JunSu singing in real life is really valuable. No regrets.
Well indeed, my prayers were answered. ^~^
& overall, it is a great experience for me and definitely a worth-while and memorable one.

No comments:
Post a Comment