Friday, May 07, 2010

Rainbow


雨上がりに みんな笑顔で 虹を見てる
After the rain, we look at the rainbow with a smile

二人をつなぐ Rainbow 離れてても yes I'm with you
Even when we’re seperated from the rainbow
that connects us, yes I’m with you


願いを乗せた Rainbow (you're my rainbow)
輝けもっと smile, oh my girl
Our wishes ride on a rainbow
Shine brighter, smile oh my girl



Was humming this song all day long, and the happiest moment today: I happened to gaze at the sky as I walked to take bus to school this morning, & I saw a rainbow that bridged the gap between 2 blocks of flats and fluffy clouds. The view was just so beautiful. Beyond words.

RAINBOW has meaningful lyrics that never fail to cheer me up. :)
That's why it has always been one of my favourite songs in my playlist.


When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

No comments: