When Drugs delivered the nineteen colourful balloons to class and convey Mdm Hana's love message to us, the entire class went "Awwwwww ....." in unison. When the distribution of balloons began, the girls (including myself =P) went:
"I WANT THE RED BALLOON!" ... "I WANT THE PINK BALLOON!" ... "I WANT THE BLUE ONE!" ... "I WANT GREEN!" ... "I WANT THE YELLOW ONE!" ... blah blah blah ....
This continued for a few minutes until everyone got one balloon. Haha.

Our class was so high that even the school attendant joined us in taking a group photo! (:

Anyway, we did some tough fitness training during PE lesson today. Now my arms muscles are aching. Can hardly lift up both of my hands.
And so the Emperor of our class went Bangkok, Thailand today. Going overseas during this festive season isn't any thing unusual but he actually went off after completing Econ Mid-Term Assessment this morning, where school had barely started! Being the Emperor and one of those guai-kias in our class, JJ is also our Vice-Chairperson who does well in his studies, it's really weird funny/cool to just take the Pink Form and happily flew to Bangkok - JUST LIKE THAT, WITH A SNAP OF YOUR FINGERS.
No comments:
Post a Comment