What she did on her birthday:
1) Jogged around the college boundaries and many HDB blocks during PE (approximately 3.1km)
2) Had lessons till 5pm
3) Slept on the bus on her journey back home
4) Stayed indoors
Yah, I was too tired after a long day in school. Hence I decided to rest at home, took a nap, had dinner, replied birthday wishes on FB and mobile phone, and here I am now. :]
Thank you A04 (together with Mr Chow) and my CLL mates (together with Huang Lao Shi) for singing the birthday song (and so much of the suspense and surprises). Thank you to all for the wishes (and presents) via FB, blog, mobile phone, and (even) handshake! Really appreciate that a lot. :)
As I flipped open the birthday card, a HUGE YH picture (with his signature) during Mirotic period appeared right before my eyes. Indeed, that picture (and many other small pictures of YooSuHo as well as YH's 'precious' moment) makes me smile unconsciously from time to time. Hee. Not even to mention AhMao's photoshop skills, so great! [: The birthday wishes written by my friends on the card are just so touching. P.S. I ♥ the sunflower! 'cos it is so bright and cheerful! Thank you, Ching, Drugs, and Ethel! (:
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO REBECCA & SIN YING TOO!
Our birthday falls on 4 February lalala~ (:
Our birthday falls on 4 February lalala~ (:
Woohoo! YH's birthday will be 2 days from now! (:
And know what, I'll be having tuan yuan fan with my family and relatives on the same day (this Saturday)! [Just ignore the next sentence if you find me crazy]
I will imagine reunion with YH and celebrating our birthdays together hehe. =P
In addition, maknae CM's birthday will be EXACTLY 2 weeks from now (also on a Thursday)! Hoho.
Yah! Aja! Aja! Hwaiting! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment