Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Post Exam

Can you believe if I say I didn't touch kway chap for years?

For a matter of fact, after so many years, I finally got to eat kway chap just now. The feeling was like "Wow! IT'S KWAY CHAP!" Hahaha.


I'm so proud of my fellow CO comrades - good job, nice blog! <3

Anyway, here's some guidance which I came across in the midst of my exams:

Author: Ikeda Sensei

"When you clearly envision a victorious outcome, engrave it in your heart and are firm convinced that you will attain it, your brain makes every effort to realise the mental image you have created. Then, through unceasing efforts, the victory is finally made reality. You are the playwright of your own victory."

"... As long as we persevere in chanting daimoku, we have nothing to fear."

"Because we experience various hardships, we can savour great joy when we overcome them. And because we surmount them through faith, we solidify our good fortune and grow as human beings."

Have never experience walking aimlessly in school.. not until today (and probably for the consecutive weeks) ...

P.S. 在想该做什么生日礼物给我多年的知己, 18岁的好朋友哦!;D

No comments: