After consecutive exam days since last week, had my last paper yesterday. I don't know how to describe that after-exam-kind-of-mood. It's like releasing a heavy load off your shoulder after months of mental torture.
Fell sick after exam on Wed... due to the lack of sleep since the beginning of exam period. Couldn't sleep well those nights. Fears & worries. Mental breakdown etc etc. You just feel like you are being separated from the outside world. 与世隔绝。
When you fall sick, you have no idea what you're talking about; no idea what you're doing; no idea what you're thinking... just, blank. This applies to me. This is worse when during the exam, a simple word that you can usually write, yet it just flash across your mind and soon, you couldn't remember... I feel so light, like floating. After my last paper yesterday, came home and slept. At night, took medicine and slept again. Woke up only at 3pm today.
Now, top of "To Do List": REST WELL. EAT WELL. GET WELL.
Soon, I will need to walk out of the house, walk out of my study area, try out anything that I can eat, drink or do, meet people, and catch up with old friends. If not, I think I will lose contact with the outside world.
I need a break. :]
P.S. I miss Monsters. Hurry, meet up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment