1) Favourite colour?
Creative W: Every colour.
Unique S: No preference.
2) Favourite sports?
Creative W: Badminton & Captain's ball.
Unique S: Ball games.
3) Favourite food?
Creative W: Sushi, pizza, hotdog, fries, potato, cheese, apple, apple pie, chicken pie, fish and chips, prata, spaghetti, ham, drumlet, chicken wing, chicken rice, duck rice, fish ball, dumpling, blah blah.
Unique S: No preference. Depends on my mood.
Creative W: You very 随合 hor?
Unique S: Hahaha! Yeah!
Creative W: I hate broccoli and watermelon.
Unique S: Oh I love to eat mushroom and egg in particular.
4) Most enjoyable moment(s) to you?
Creative W: Out in gathering, chatting, eating, listening to MP3 at night, sitting in the bus listening to songs, eating great food, having a good long shower is the best relaxing moment I can ever have.
Unique S: Sleeping, enjoying a cup of hot coffee with some snacks while watching TV in the daytime ... so carefree.
Couldn't believe Celeste actually gotten only 2 wrong for Wee's FB quiz!! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment