Thursday, May 14, 2009

On this journey towards SYF'09..

Oh man, I'm down with throat infection (it's not H1N1) for the past 2 days and I'm still currently on MC, given the fact that I can't really talk for the time being. I have 5 types of medication to consume after food. ><

During this period of time spent recuperating at home, my body keep telling me to go have some sleep. Hence I slept all the way. Will have A LOT to catch up when I'm back in school..

Anyway, lets update more on the journey towards SYF'09. :]

TO SENIORS: Thank you for all the guidance and encouragement, as well as spending time with us, improving on our skills. You guys rock!








Our most respected conductor, Liu Bin, is also important in our orchestra. :)

SYF Rehearsal @ SCH





Not forgetting, all of the members, who have been training hard for consecutive days and nights, just for one main purpose - A VICTORIOUS SYF! [:

TO MEMBERS: Thank you members, and especially the EXCO (for bearing with our nagging and all), for making this SYF journey such a wonderful one that we each deserve a Gold with Honours. :D

Percussion


Cello & Double bass


Tan Bo Yue (Plucking)


Hu Qin


Woodwind


TPJCCO Guys (some are not in this picture)


3 CHEERS TO TPJCCO! XD
Lets rock on yay!


P.S. More pictures can be found on Facebook (:

No comments: