Thursday, February 19, 2009

Orientation Camp 1

EAGLES FLY! 09A04! :D

CAMP WAS AWESOME!

Hawk is the ultimate House Champion (my former House!). Eagles comes Third.

We had mass dance, telematch, cheers, Soul Night, Fright Night etc. Oh talking about the Fright Night, our class had fun! And thanks to Syakir for his ghost stories at night after the Fright Night - that really chilled us out man!

Through the camp, I gain a better understanding of my new classmates. I was surprised, and at the same time, shocked, of their personal stories that people don't know.

Yesterday, after I returned home from Camp and finished packing my stuff, I slept through the evening and night, until this morning 6am! Then I started packing my bag for school..

As usual for me, almost for any camp I went, after I returned home, I would sleep sleep sleep and MORE SLEEP. When I came back from OBS in Sec 3, I slept for one whole day man.

All right, I'm lazy to elaborate more of the camp. I shall just let the pictures do the talking! XD


LOLS! Zah and I knocked our head just when the shutter was pressed.
HAHAHA!

SOUL NIGHT!


With Ms Hana, our CT! (:


One of our OGLs, Khayne






09A04 BOLEH!

No comments: