Wednesday, February 04, 2009

17 + 1 [=



I'm here to thank ALL (YES YOU!) who have wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

P.S. ALL wishes are greatly appreciated, be it via MSN, FACEBOOK, FRIENDSTER, BLOG, MOBILE PHONE etc. And thank you all who have bought (or made) me a birthday present!

From CELESTE & WEE


Furthermore, it is really touching for my friends to make this unique birthday card for me!

THANK YOU! Wan Chin, Jasmine, Xin Ying, Xiaotong, Cheryl Anne, Wan Ling, and Trivia!







It is amazing that within days, strangers can become good friends who forge a strong bond with one another. I know Person A. Through A, I know Person B. And this cycle continues. :)

Next up! My Mum and Bro bought me a DORAEMON BIRTHDAY CAKE and PUMA WATCH! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!









Besides the above, I have also received hand-made roses and a bear from my friends! Yea, I really appreciate that. :)

THANK YOU Wee and Celeste for the surprise at my doorstep yesterday night. :)











What will you be feeling when you turn 18?
ME, UNBELIEVABLE.

My friends and I were discussing on the issue of getting a driving license the other day. Then our imaginations run wild. It would be so cool to drive a car to school in a college uniform! But we believe that the traffic police will stop us by the road and asked for Identification Card and driving license.. LOLS.

Anyway, it was really a great day spent on this special day.
:]

No comments: