Monday, November 03, 2008

End of 'A' Level Chinese & PW

Hohoho! ~

It's not yet Christmas but instead...

I'm done with the 2 'A' Level subjects - Chinese and PW!

Since our group has finished our OP this morning, we are not required to go school for the next 2 days! *EVERY MEMBERS JUMP FOR JOY!*

After almost a year of countless hard work and efforts, with our Written Report being rejected again and again, project Key Learning Point being changed again and again, and blah blah blah, we have then overcome all the challenges and will be marking a FULL-STOP for Project Work this Thursday, after we have submitted our final Insights & Reflections (I&R).

What we have learnt is that, in a group, EVERYONE is a KEY PLAYER! (:

My name tag & cue cards for OP O_O


Oh anyway, last night, while I was out doing project and attending YWD 'Sensei & Me' Dialogue, as well as my parents were not at home, my younger brother, who should be studying for his 'O' Levels Social Studies, took a funny picture of his 'favourite'. Ha!

小熊面包 (=


My brother must have been feeling bored and hungry! =X

TO VIEW MORE OF THESE PICTURES MY BROTHER TOOK, CLICK MY MUM'S BLOG HERE! (:

Woo... after all the extra lessons, we will then be packed with 7 CO Practices! Lols. Bo bian, SYF is coming up next year, and we are into tough trainings. JIAYOU! [ :

All right, I have to, once again, get my engine started to finish up my I&R and all the assignments! Till then! ~

No comments: