My brother found me badges that I had achieved during my primary school days. Haha, ranging from Chinese avid reader, English Super and Avid reader, Multiplication, to NAPFA badges etc.

Then I found my diary which I haven't used for decades! XD I only wrote a few entries back when I'm still a naive little kid in primary school. =P I laughed at my own writings and silly thoughts at that time man. Once I have read the second sentence, I didn't bother to even finish reading the entire entry and there, it went into the recycle bag. Haha lols.
I also found many letters and memos my friends and classmates wrote to me when we were still a primary school student. There were also birthday cards and wishes etc.
Yeap, those were the fond memories that I have. :)
Anyway, back to Saturday, we saw a beautiful rainbow that stretched across the sky in Bugis! A pity we didn't managed to take a picture of that. =/
Nonetheless, we had taken a picture of the beautiful sunset at Lavender. :)

By the way, back to our district discussion meeting, we designed the sign-post to indicate that we were talking at:

during the section of Youth Sharing. Haha.
I thought of disposing it after the meeting, but Nicholas suggested to take a picture first, since it was kind of.. funny. And so.. Hehe.
All right, I think I shall stop here.
Bye yo! :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment