Friday, July 18, 2008

Update and Pictures

Hey yoyoyo!

I was too busy to type out the entire blog entry for the past few weeks. Yet, I thought that I should at least post some inspiring quotes, especially those by Ikeda Sensei. I was encouraged by most of the guidances and quotes, hence I thought that I should share with you guys here. (: And I'm really really glad to hear that some have been inspired by these quotes too! (=

Previous & Present batch of EXCO


Lee Kiang - One of my Guzheng & Liuqin seniors! :D


Myself, Priscilla, Esther, Jaslyn :D


Projector screen - A new discovery. (:


Jaslyn & Esther BUT spot Priscilla and I! [:


In just one day, we have 2 tutors commenting that our class is so easily amused by some random funny jokes and behaviour! HAHAHA!
Well, indeed, we are! (:
I guess that we have been the noisest CG (in terms of screams, laughters and games) so far, especially in the canteen. HEHE. (;


"KEEP ON learning,
KEEP ON trying,
KEEP ON till you have turned
defeat into final victory -
that is the true way of youth."

~ Ikeda Sensei


Promotional Examinations counting down.

No comments: