Saturday, July 26, 2008

Annual College Road Run

College Annual Road Run at East Coast Park on Wednesday. Haha we weren't competitors, but as Route Marshal. We stationed ourselves at the turning point, other than going crazy (as usual for my CG) and having fun among ourselves, we cheered for the competitors! :D

Sandcastles in the making @ ECP...


Sandcastle, with tiny soldiers! (:


After that, we went to a western dining restaurant opposite Katong Mall for lunch. Then, I took Bus 12 back to college for CO practice.

Anyway, I'm invited as a Guest back to Loyang Secondary for Commendation Day 2008 on 8 August. I will also receive 'GCE 'O' Level 2007 - Best in Chinese Language' Award that day. (:

Invitation card


Also, we went to Ehub the other day to celebrate my brother's birthday. (:

Ferris Wheel @ Ehub


Promos are round the corner. Thus, my updates would not be that frequent. Nonetheless, I will still reply tags! (:

[BUSY MODE]

No comments: