My parents and I were having our supper at Bedok Blk 85 last night. Then I heard murmuring of my name. I looked up from my food. Guess whom I saw!!!
Ren Yi, Rachel Leong, Felicia, Jaslyn, and Grace!
What a coincidence! :D
Anyway, a BIGGGG THANK YOU TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT ME WISHING
(by order) ....
via SMS:
Valerie, Li Mei, Jovi, Geradline, Mei Qi, Jing Yuan, Wee Yin,
Yan Fen, Wen Tang, Shu Mei, Cheryl, Yu Siang, and Calista.
via Friendster:
Shaik, Wen Xing, Mei Qi, Hui Shan, Xian Feng, Allan, Kenneth Su, Rosalind, Li Yu, Cher Yang, Jia Min, Cheng Long, Xue Ting, and Derrick.
via MSN:
Samuel Ng, Derek Goh and Priscilla.
via Blog:
Mei Qi, Celeste and Calista.
Also, not forgetting MY FAMILY MEMBERS!
Thank you for the day!
Thanks Dad for his funny jokes (as usual).
Thanks Mum and Brother for the bags.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After all the things that I have been through, I have learnt to appreciate oneself and others. Hence realising that the most important thing in this world isn't any gifts or praises, but rather, it is the LOVE & CONCERN shown by family members, friends and people around!
I know that I have my lovely family members with me, and so many wonderful friends and people around me, that will be enough. I'm the most fortunate girl around. (=
No comments:
Post a Comment