Saturday, January 26, 2008

2007 GCE 'O' Level Results

24 January 2008: Many people texted and called me, asking for my results. Haha, in the end, the vibrating alert of my mobile phone, spoilt.
MY PHONE DOESN'T SEEM TO VIBRATE WHEN ONE CALLS OR SMS ME.
Hence, I may receive some missed calls, and late sms reply at times.
Sorry to all! =X

Victorians of Class 2007 have achieved the BEST GCE 'O' Level results for the past 10 years! Many of them are 6-pointers!

Be it single or double digit, I'm sure Wrixon will be happy for everyone of us. Everyone, who had once grieved over his departure, have then learned to put sadness away and move on in life, creating victories after victories. [ :

I'm rather satisfied with my results. At least, I have improved in some of my subjects and have done my very best. For that, I'm grateful. (=

No comments: