Last Saturday went with some of my FD ICs and friends to SAKAE SUSHI. Wow.. damn FULL! After the long lunch, we went to buy presents for Yinglin, Siyi, and Xitao. But since last week, I feel that my appetite is changing. I don't know how and why, but I just don't feel hungry. Alamak! =X
Then later on, I went for guzheng practice. And haha.. Junhao and Mrs Chew managed to get all 17 palms outline for me, from the guzhengers. Well.. many people asked me what are those palms for, actually, my mum need them for her 4-division meeting. Hees. And hence, at night, I helped my mum to cut out those 19 "palms" while I was watching MTV mandarin channel. At the same time, it was playing 1 of Fish Leong-Liang Jing Ru's popular songs, "Xiao shou la da shou". Haha.. IMAGINE: We were CUTTING different palms of different sizes, and THAT song is... ... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment