I went to NUH last night to visit 1 of my friends. When I reached there, it brought back me many memories of my grandparents. That time when my grandparents were admitted to hospital, I was only Primary One... The surrounding, the ceiling, the floor, the wards, ... ...
Today, Jing Yuan met me at my void deck and then we made our way to school for guzheng practice. When we reached school, I went straight to the bookshop to discuss with school bookshop auntie, concerning the job there. After that, just when we wanna went up for the practice, a red car parked right infront of the general office. I saw our SGI flag at the driver's side. Just when I wanna take a closer look at it, a guy, who was in the car, glanced at us. Jing Yuan and I at first felt strange and eventually, we laughed out loud. Because when we wanna look at the car, that guy would just look at the both of us, -_-'' even when we walked quite a distance away from the car. Haha.
Woo! Tomorrow is our actual dance performance! Time really flies and it's now December.. I must really cherish this month and spend my time wisely. JIAYOU!!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment