Saturday, October 14, 2006

Swimming

Yesterday, my brother's friends came and they are really a group of FUNNY MONKEYS! =X
At night, I went swimming with my mother and brother.
Just when we stepped into the pool, it started to rain.
But fortunately, it didn't last for long and it wasn't heavy. Then, we made our way to my cousins' house. Haha and I did not know when and why I started to play
with my cousin's BARBIE DOLL!
I just had got the interests to help the dolls to style up.
Probably, I think their hair is messy! LOLS.



But I thought THAT wasn't my childhood pastime.
Hmm.. I thought it was supposed to be LEGO.



But frankly speaking, we got REAL THIRSTY and TIRED after swimming.
And guess what? I slept till 2pm today!
Actually it wasn't surprising.

Because... well... my friends know it.
Heehees. XD


No comments: