Monday, October 30, 2006

Events

Last Saturday, my family and I went to a wedding dinner.

Woo! That was my 2nd time wearing my high-heels! I don't know if it is my feet that shrink or what, the high-heels is like quite big for me - very loose! And also, it was my 1st time tasting abit of the red wine (Forget about me tasting beer when I was in kindergarten). I can say... the red wine is BITTER!!! Other than that, I learnt alot from the seniors there about red wine, beer etc etc. =))

Then, came yesterday. It was 1 of my cousin's birthday. We went to Pasir Ris Park. Cycling, jogging, playground etc. Haha. Then we went to have a delicious dinner! Hmm.. yummy!
And well of course, we went back to that cousin's house. We played CHEAT. XD Wow! I can say those cousins of mine are as LAME as me! Haha!

Sec3s extension classes start tomorrow till next Tuesday. I have to go prepare! BYES!!!

No comments: