Friday, September 01, 2006

31/08/2006 =D

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
Yesterday, I went back to Gongshang with some of my ex-P6.9 classmates and friends.
Indeed, EVERYONE grows much more taller.
GENTLEMEN become handsome and thinner.
LADIES become prettier and thinner.
But for 1 thing that did not change.
It is OUR 6.9's attitude towards one another.
WE are still as FUNNY and LAME as ever!
I got fixed up with secondary school's 1 MORNING SESSION and
primary school's MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS.
We had quite a nice time talking to our ex-form teacher, Mrs Corrine Koh.
But our ex-chinese teacher, Mr Wong,
had been transfered to Coral Primary School! =(
We also saw Mr Poon, Mrs Ow, and many of the ex-Gongshangers etc etc.
They really have changed alot - all are now YOUNG ADULTS! =)
Later, we went to Tampines Mall.
What I could say is, we, especially the guys, crack funny jokes ALL THE TIME! Lols. =)
Then, Kenneth and Wei Cheng accompany me to Tampines SAFRA for my SOKA meeting.
They played LAN while waiting for me till 9.30pm!!!
But I told them to go home without me as my parents have come to fetch me.
WE really had a GREAT TIME yesterday, 31/08/06.
I'll miss you guys -
KENNETH, BRAYNARD, CHER YANG, EDMUND,
WEI CHENG, JEREMY, SHI RUI, KIRSTIE and WAN LING etc.!!!
[[A DATE so SWEET - 31/08/2006]] =D

No comments: