Tuesday, September 12, 2006

12/9/06

I got back my E-Maths and A-Maths papers today.
I passed. But I know I can do better.
To think that Mei Qi and I scored the same results for both papers. Lols.
Then, there was our Pure Chemistry Common Test.
All the questions were very challenging and almost all are thinking questions!
Back at home, I started surfing the net and
searching for the pictures of Hong Kong TVB
young and talented actor and singer, Ron Ng,
and also one of the main casts for
Pirates of the Caribbean, Orlando Bloom, who is also a SOKA member. :)
These 2 guys are Valerie and my idols!!! x))
<Ron Ng
<Orlando Bloom
('V')
I also tried out different dance steps for
our upcoming performance at TSC this Saturday.
I'm looking forward to it!
Most of my "band" members are nervous.
They are not that confident to face the 100++ people there while dancing.
GINA-BOY, Derek Goh, told me that he will bring 100 or more people to support us. Haha. Lols. :P
We had planned to practice our dance tomorrow at Valerie's house.
Tomorrow night, I'll be going for the meeting rehearsal.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL!!!

No comments: