In school today, my mood is not that good.
First, the COL make-up made me feel very uncomfortable.
Second, by the time for my SOLO part playing, everyone was already very tired and hungry, so things just got worst.
Third, it was our group to perform. And all the guzhengs and the stands all got MIXED UP! In fact, the situation was in a chaos.
Then, I was really too tired and I actually forget to lead the whole board to stand up and bow! How muddle-headed was me!
Forth, it was the FINALE and I don't really want to comment on the positions. In conclusion, many things did not turn up as what we expect to be better than the previous rehearsal today, many things were in a total mess.
I believe after a long day in school, everyone was worn out, thus resulted to the failure of today's rehearsal.
However, as a leader, I should have STRONG FIGHTING SPIRIT! And encourage the members! This was what I told myself, and I will ALWAYS remember deep in my heart!
Hees, finally I'm feeling abit high at night.
My mum's birthday is today!
My dad, brother and myself had each bought a present for her!
We also went to have our dinner at PizzaHut!
Woo! The CHEESY BITES pizza is delicious man!!! MAMAMIA!
I can see that my mum is really happy and touched.
And I'm glad that my mum is happy!!!
Tomorrow - haha I should say later as it had past midnight already!
I'll have to rush for 2 FD concerts in the afternoon and at night!
On Sunday, I'll go for another round for the concert with the rest of my friends whom I have invited!
I'm willing to do all these because I only have this in my mind - KOSENRUFU!
And I wanna train myself to become a much more STRONGER person on the path of SGI.
I always tell myself that no matter what problems or challenges I encounter, I must always SMILE. And that I'll NEVER LOSE FAITH in the Gohonzon.
I realise that A SMILE can actually brighten up a person's life!
Do you agree? =))
No comments:
Post a Comment