Friday, August 25, 2006

School life of mine

Yesterday, I chanted for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
That made me felt a bit better - not that down anymore.
I just came back from school.
We helped teacher to move the guzhengs from the store back to the multi-purpose room. This means that we are back to where we are again!
After the "whole family" went for the performance at Victoria Theatre, we had our "reunion" at the multi-purpose room today!
It was really a BIG reunion, whereby many guzheng helpers and the guzheng girls were busy moving the guzhengs in to our own formation!
This is actually a wonderful moment.
Right now, I'm busy finishing up my porridge for lunch, and at the same time, struggling with my history forum!
Just remember:
YOU are the one who decide on whether you want a boring school life or a colourful school life.
For me, I had chose to have a COLOURFUL & WONDERFUL school life!
Thus, no matter how many problems and challenges I encounter,
I'll lead my everyday life with a smile and always think that I want everyday of my life to be a GREAT SUCCESS!!!
=]

No comments: