Thursday, February 26, 2015
不 怎 麼 明 亮 。
Yesterday was 人日; supposedly a happy day but the news I received were not good. The sudden passing of a MD member from my district, and a college buddy decided to quit school for a semester. ▲
A week of spending Lunar New Year in Taiwan with my family ended so fast. Having hadn't been traveling and to a cold country, my dad acted like a kid, being all-so-curious of everything. Grateful to my family who has helped me delivered a great food supplies and luggage to my dormitory, as well as area cleaning, when we returned to Taipei on the final three days.
A new semester started on Tuesday but I came back to Singapore that morning. Will be heading back to school in early March. As I recall my winter break, all I can remember is that one month of working and the recent short getaway with my family. Before I even return to school, I already have some assignments and group projects waiting to complete. And this semester, we have a big project to work on: FLAL Annual Play 2015. ✌
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment