It's Double Tenth National Day in Taiwan!
It seems to me that the last Double Tenth happened just
recently; couldn't believe that one year has already passed! In fact a day earlier, Tumblr actually sent me an email to wish my account a happy third birthday! Hahaha the Tumblr account is a platform to post interesting stuff that are irrelevant. XD
Anyway, this should be in the third week since I'm back from my summer vacation but it actually feels like months. The first week was a struggle; probably because of fatigue, home-sickness sets in, and hence I broke down in the midst of unpacking in the dormitory. It took me more than a week to adjust back to the life here. I see this inner struggle as a part of growing up.
After then, I started getting busy like a bee with school work and orientation. Albeit the typhoon, the orientation camp was a great success. In retrospect, that rigorous period of planning and meeting until past midnight was a learning journey to create memories that are worth keeping for a lifetime!
おやすみなさい!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment