Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Music Trancends All Boundaries ☮ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ☮

Has any one of you come across any particular song that makes you cry without a reason, or one that keeps you so addicted to it that you have to keep playing and listening to it?

Previously while I was away from blogging, I was addicted to T-Blue's 「Trust Me」, as well as 「별처럼 (Like A Star)」 by Taeyeon (SNSD) and The One. The harmony of the 3 members is good for the former, as well as the duet is superb for the latter. These songs (can be found in the music playlist on my blog) in which they sang, clearly brings out the singers' fantastic voices.

Just recently, I got addicted to another song, 《好的事情》 by 嚴爵 (Yen-j). I got to admit that I didn't pay much attention to this singer until he sang this new song. I love the melody to the point that I put it on REPLAY mode while traveling to work, school, and home, so much so that I can memorize the music and lyrics within two days. My brother could not stand the fact that this song is also on REPLAY even on my iTunes, and commented, "I think there is a problem with your stereo ... If not, why does it keep playing the same song over and over again??"

Here it is:
Do listen to this song and share your thoughts about it ya. ^-^



《好的事情》 - 嚴爵

休息是为了走更长的路
你就是我的旅途
都是因为你 我一直漫步

想要跟你一起走到最后
但我遗失了地图
谁给谁束缚 谁比谁辛苦
爱到深处才会领悟

好的事情 最后虽然结束
感动十分 就有十分满足
谢谢你 是你陪我走过那些路
痛 是以后无法再给你幸福
好的事情 也许能够重复
感动时分 就算纷纷模糊
不要哭 至少你和我记得很清楚
爱 是为彼此祝福

No comments: