Saturday, January 08, 2011

Back To School


Starting from next week onwards, Mondays and Wednesdays will be back-to-school for me.

Besides working, meetings, gatherings and other stuff, I've boldly registered myself for Japanese lessons at the Japanese Language School. They will all be night classes. When I told my dad and brother, as well as friends, their first reaction is, "Why the sudden decision?" Only my mum said, "Sure! Why not?" Haha 'cause she learned Japanese when she was younger. ;)

Actually it's NOT a sudden decision. The thought of picking up another foreign language has always been in my head since some years ago, just that I didn't carry out the plan due to schoolwork and stuff like that. In addition, the SUJ comrades from the exchange last year are also the ones who provide me the source of motivation to pick up another foreign language. Since now the almighty A'levels are over, it's time to put my plan into action. Realising learning Japanese as my mission, I've nothing to fear.

With working and schooling taking place simultaneously, it means that I will see wannchinn every week (or even daily) from day to night. MUAHAHAHA! :D

Oh side-track, should I change my blogspot to another tumblr account? But the thing is that all my blog entries in the archives since 2006 could not be transferred over (unless reblog everything again - Oh no).

No comments: