Friday, December 03, 2010

Awesomely Boring.


A classmate of mine took a night flight to NYC after our last paper on Tuesday. He will only be back on the day before his enlistment. Another is flying off to Adelaide today and will be back during mid-December. Another classmate who is an Indonesian-Chinese will be migrating to Canada next Monday. His family members are already over there since many months ago. The fourth one will be leaving for Swiss and Paris some time in mid-December.

Texted some of my close friends to see what they have been doing since the end of 'A' levels. Some are running errands for their family, going for job interview, house cleaning, K-stars chasing (fandom), while others are just busy with -- enjoying life and getting bored at home. LOL.

I do find now that having not to study or mug daily is rather difficult to adjust to. At times, I will still ask myself if I have any assignments or tests to complete. Anyway, my schedule from next week onwards will be a busy-yet-awesome one. ^^

EARTHLINGS, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: