Sometimes, I dislike dreams (while asleep) because a bad dream will make one feels mentally exhausted (especially one that feels so real) whereas a good one will keep you thinking for the entire day.
Despite the fact that I'd bad dreams for consecutive nights before yesterday, the dream last night was a good and beautiful one. (LIKE FINALLY) ^^
The first scenario was a huge performance stage. I believe that was my concert. LOL. Somehow, I think, it could most possibly be, one of the rehearsals before the actual performance. And make a guess who were my 콘서트 손님 whom I would be performing with?
Leader-ssi & maknae!! :D
During the rehearsal, I was dancing to "Maximum", with YH (of course) guiding me. ^-^ Hoho we were doing that point-down/center/up steps which I like. After that, he brought me to somewhere else (don't know why) but I felt as though we went to many places. :)
Then when we returned, CM was ready on stage waiting for me to sing a chinese duet with him.
YES, it was a 中文歌曲 that hasn't been heard in the music industry. The backstage crew members were like busy helping me to wipe away my perspiration, passed me a bottle of water to drink, handed me a mic, signalled me to start rehearsing with our maknae, etc etc. Hahaha!
Side-track: So we can also 作词 and 作曲 in our dreams! If I happened to be a singer in real life, I would definitely recall hard enough that song lyrics and melody so that it could be included in my next album!
Although that was the first time I saw the lyrics (until only during the rehearsal?!), somehow I was able to catch the melody and hence sing-a-long with maknae! At this time, I think YH had quietly stepped aside and watched our rehearsal. :)
Next, a second scenario appeared. Guess who I met this time round?
JaeChunSu!! :D
We were (I think) at a gathering located in a restaurant/artistes' backstage resting room/hotel lobby/somewhere. And I really had no idea what the 3hree of 'em were doing. They did some weird, funny laughter and actions infront of me. Well, as usual..... xD
When I woke up, I felt happy and energetic - for I know that I'd a wonderful adventure that felt so real in my dream, which was totally unlike those previous nights of nightmares. =|
My very first dream of TVXQ was a scene on a beach, with table and food set for dinner while watching the sun sets. YooSu were sitting by the table and sort-of fighting for food; YunJae were walking towards the table and smiling at the brothers' silly fight; maknae CM ignored all the things that were happening, just in a world with him and the food alone (as usual). ^^
There are some more other similar dreams, one of which (that I can recall right now) - CM and I were in a high-class dining restaurant (deduced from the tuxedo CM was wearing that resembled those in his Paradise Ranch drama). I couldn't finish the food on my plate, hence at the moment when I thought "HOW? HOW? HOW?", CM came into my 'rescue'. In actual fact, he has a huge appetite. :]
This has been a rather long entry. & as I typed this post regarding having dreams at night, I thought of XinYing (aka 박유천아내). =D 하하하하~
There's a saying that goes, “日有所思,夜有所梦。” -- Is that so?

No comments:
Post a Comment