Sunday, July 11, 2010

'lil things that matter the most (:


Have been contacting Misako Hiraide (平出 美佐子), aka LAH, all the while through emails since she returned to Japan. Recently, she passed her Chinese exam and has been accepted into Shanghai University, which curriculum will start next February! *APPLAUSE*

When I received this good news, I was so elated and at the same time, proud of her. :) She had also congratulated me for being 3rd in cohort for Maths.

On the same day Misako's email was sent to me, I was invited by MOE to attend a scholarship tea session. Out of the 4 TPJCians who were invited, I'm the only Singaporean. Hence I took this great opportunity to know more about the PSC Oversea Scholarship offered by MOE. Well enough, I've gained greater insights. This can be considered a turning point in life, which I'm really grateful for that.

Right now, I have a clearer long-term goal/dream in mind.
Hence it's time for a change in attitude, renew determination, fulfill the pledge/promise made, and most importantly, keep the momentum going for greater achievements of the future.

Afterall, the world is our stage "..for I am (we are) here for a higher purpose". ;-)

No comments: