We ♥ TPJCCO!
The college Auditorium was not just as still and quiet as usual over the weekend. On Saturday (5 June), it was happening! The air was filled with melodious music. Many music lovers were gathered there. There was this group of members in black, who were anxiously waiting for the stage curtain to be drawn open. They had been training hard every week, for months, went home only late at night when most of the people were already resting on their couch. These group of people was the TPJC Chinese Orchestra members.
"You (TPJCCO) devoted months of practice for just one hour on stage. Music-making in the Chinese Orchestra builds character, confidence, compassion, and community ... Use your (TPJCCO) music to bring joy and exhilaration, hope and consolation to people who hear your music."
- Principal, TPJC
P.S. Many thanks to the CLDDS members for their contributions, and adding hilarious touches to the concert. Very much appreciated!

The one week before the actual performance, I fell really ill. On MC for days. I received many sms-es and missed calls from friends due to my absence from tutorials/lectures and CCA practices. For the first (and the last) time, I was that sick. My daily routines had been disturbed, could not do anything except lying down and stared at the ceilings and walls. It was terrible. The pain would be multiplied if I could not perform together with my CO comrades on Saturday!
Fortunately, I made it!
The experience during 《翠岭夜韵》 was awesome!
TPJCCO, WE MADE IT, TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment