H1 Math: 46/50 (in Honours Roll)
Went to watch a video on Sensei's guidance at HQ just now, the same day I received my mathematics result. Sensei talked about Johann Wolfgang Goethe in the video. Sensei also shared that he used to recite Goethe's poems for his mentor, Toda Sensei, whom also shared a tremendous fondness for Goethe.
My achievement is also Sensei's achievement! When Sensei is being conferred a Honorary Doctorate, he always mention,
"This is also my SGI members' achievement. I'm receiving on their behalf."
Hence when I saw Sensei (in the video), tears started to flow in my eyes. I felt that I SHOULD continue to do and achieve even more for my mentor-in-life, Ikeda Sensei, soaring greater heights.
For humanity, for you, and for me.
After watching the video, I have a fresh determination for this year (also the 80th Anniversary of Soka Gakkai founding). Noted down in my kofu diary. ACTIONS are far more important than just words.
As I did the silent prayer when I returned home from HQ, images of Sensei appeared in my mind.. I shed tears. I think it's because of the Mentor and Disciple Spirit! Have never felt this strong before...
No comments:
Post a Comment