Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chinese Orchestra cum Guzheng

We were joined by some CO seniors from '06 & '07 batch during yesterday's Combined. :)



Colourful socks

After CO practice, I rushed down for "Combined Schools Concert" at DHS. Many graduands, including Xiang Ming and Ian, went as well.

DHS Concert Hall


Temasek Sec CO - I like their costume (:


Ngee Ann Sec CO


RGS CO


DHS CO


LYSS GUZHENG ENSEMBLE


JUNIORS IN ACTION! :D

LYSG has definitely put up a marvelous guzheng performance! There are soloists, and their actions are extremely beautiful! I think they are much better than my batch then. They are capable of a GOLD for the upcoming SYF on 21 April at Republic Polytechnic.
All The Best, juniors! XD


Anyway, nothing has changed in LYSS, except becoming more colourful and innovative. :]













2 of my favourite boards! (:





The Performing Theatre has changed ever since we graduated! :D



Xiang Ming was sitting there.


After the school bus sent us back to LYSS, Jing Yuan and I made our way to Bugis for the District Study meeting.

And now, I'm going back to my homework and revision. Hehe.
Until then.

No comments: